Special Event Management
Who we are?
Located in Ontario, Secure group is one of the leading and most trusted security consulting company that specializes in effective risk prevention and crowd management during a successful event.
Our skilled and trained event security specialists have the experience and knowledge to ensure that the event is executed seamlessly.
What do we do?
Secure Group ensures a safe environment at events by understanding the event location, identification of potential threats and extensive planning. Our highly skilled and versatile event security specialists are not only proactive but reactive as well.
Secure Group has event security specialists that have the expertise to alleviate situations and the ability to respond to emergencies quickly and effectively. Our security guards have comprehensive training and licenses to keep your event secure without interfering with the event itself.
How do we help our clients?
Whether it is a stag party, a wedding or a high profile event, everyone expects it to be safe for them and enjoy without worrying. This is where Secure group event security specialists come in by
● Providing smart and skilled certified security guards who are trained to make sure that the event is executed according to the plan
● Following strict emergency protocols in the event of an incidence that can bring harm to everyone safety
● Neutralizing the potential threat to safety as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy in a safe environment.
Whether you need crowd management or security for high profile guests during an event, Secure Group is standing by to execute a vigilant and reactive security guard presence along with maintaining professionalism and being courteous towards the guests.
The benefits of having special event management:
These are some of the benefits of hiring Secure Group for a special event management:
● Crowd control management
● Personnel for controlled access
● For events that are adult-oriented, mandatory Identification and Verification
● Ensuring compliance with the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario
● Securing gifts and cash boxes
● Ejecting unruly and misbehaving visitors or guests
● Arranging a security checkpoint for metal detection to prevent weapons from entering the events
Mississauga, ON L5N 8C3